when is it now

mardi 26 mai 2009

in anticipation of age I am young in body and spirit, but in fact, is there a specific day from youth to old age, I have the impression to remain, but perhaps that it is the others who see me at the bend in a corner who can say, want a man who tries to look young, or what age can it be, it is no longer young, but something released him without age, but this information we did not, there are at most in the view of his mother or wife, you have grown a little, right? and images of family gatherings do not say much more, I see a drink in hand, the figure distorted by a smile for a picture made, it is not my real personality, that I win every passing day, that's why I will not be aging, I seek constantly the idea that I would be happy to pounce, like a child can do it, but for me that went beyond half of the Life expectancy is different, I built my desire to hold standing unless I continue in life with strength and tenacity I spend time to develop this technique accompanying pleasure, when the want appears, I give him a reality which does not disappoint because it is safe to say that desires are rarely followed up, envy of ice at the North Pole, about a beautiful blonde as I am married with my system I wish the situation in a state of hypnosis, it only takes a few seconds, but the impression of going after his dream and wakes up when it is not surprising to find there where we were before, because in the eyes fleet still image of a reality without

Aucun commentaire: