when is it now

lundi 18 mai 2009

there was a time when ignorance was high, it is strong today, and tomorrow will it be different, although it has not changed ever since, can we say for example that the man of Cromagnon was unaware that we, as the chain that connects us to the past has never been broken, I might as well tell me that the human being is an accumulation of possibilities it uses or not, freedom is left to do what he wants, except earn millions, but you can pick up a small pebble in the street, you can sit on a bench as you can give up and continue the path of a not resolved and the patient, not bother to go fast, what, time provides the answer, it is noon, the birds sing, the sun shines, I open my ears, I fixed my gaze on a leaf that the wind raised slightly, calm breathing, my whole being is in ecstasy moderate, I have not forgotten that I have to cook my meals, the time is here, I see, I am with him without feeling lose the time, nor to win, we are at the same time and place, what happiness to know it, I would be upset if I almost did not age as I and the disappointment I have accumulated since my childhood, it is far time of innocence where there is no back amazed negative thought, emotion now I grown to know where she is when I need it I ' calls, as it is nice but it just can not give what she had when she was wild, coming by surprise, I like a full wave bubbling which left me in the foam,

Aucun commentaire: