when is it now

samedi 9 mai 2009

entry with a piece of wool in possession of history, get my check after it is finished, but how do I feed my monkey, he talks too much, we will have to liquidate, I have everything that he needed a liter of brandy, but not banana is water that must be dead, I'm surrounded by barbed wire, it's like it's a neighborhood of dynamite orange bitter, matter of taste and color that is discussed at the coffee shop is yellow pisseux is not fair, almond green, red throat, this is not true, good enough like that, set your belts on the third step, the top will be my wife, if it in half, a way to pretend to accept the human condition, without putting a finger in the eye, it hurts and it only serves to nothing better reflect hands behind their backs, economy of movement, ensuring not to obstruct his neighbor, courtesy visit, the bodies have spoken sense, truth, acceptance, one must admit that in doing acrobats hail n is not one he should rature in dignity or confess all beaten to death the horse in the quicksand of consideration of women, a detour to the design studio to press the trigger again and it's over beautiful, envy race drive, behind the eye without stopping too much to see, suggestions galore, green apples, vertigo of love, stop fish in a lap of the catches lampiste , too bad I am going tomorrow, when the sun is even better,

Aucun commentaire: