when is it now

jeudi 21 mai 2009

I come to find out if there really is gained, in the sense that nothing can pass a limit set by decree mysterious, the day is finally available, I remain at my post for biological control the acceleration of the flawed vision of consciousness human, another con which has allowed to intervene, I could never reach the point p, too bad I will try to reach the income r, it will give me freedom limited to less money envy to return to a framework, it is a reality beyond the divine sanction today is not a condition for use in a footnote, it is a coherent package for the passion to exist in a way, breathing is the basis of the process, the food next door to me, open when everything is closed, it is more expensive but it is vital to spend a burn, look to pee , the body falls into the facility to be good, it was good, when everything is wrong, except the body breathe faster or slower depending on the amount of alcohol in the drift cells, the feeling is ready to anything, the brain is involved, it works for hope, this is not always like that in my case I had to cradle a gift, it is now that I realize count on me, a current account that works, good account that makes good friends, I count on me, great, hope is the focus, the limits are there, waiting for the moment I want good, but every day is a test, the body is positioned at one end

Aucun commentaire: