when is it now

jeudi 14 mai 2009

necessary, the internal oversight is the feverish expectation of the action that decides what I get, I'm tired of waiting for what I am, my shadow above me but not in the grave, then would it possible to know now, here, no doubt, with certainty, a word, just one, and everything is in the light, really, thought at a time that does not hide in the folds of old uncertainties, it was when I was not careful, it's different now, I am listening, my body is no longer a thing, I'm in my organs, a friend of my liver, molecules patience, love of my heart , skip happy, it flies continuously, so I spent a wet morning, while rocking when I ring the twelve strokes of noon, the sun is awake, it warms my carcass, I sue, my face is red, hop it is four hours, the wind prevents me slightly as the evening approached, the half, it's time snack, I have no age, just the idea that floats away from my stomach, rather of nostalgia powder, hair that stands out plate at the bottom of the deserts of my life early, I was before, but now takes the place, I do more than I am, I am a small square which is useless around the square there are round, impossible to agree, then I pass between the circles without saying anything, trying to understand the universal language that does not by mouth but by the belly and precisely through the navel, the first mouth is shut at birth, it is the center of the body, turn around, it's a sun

Aucun commentaire: