when is it now

lundi 4 mai 2009

how to cook the eggs depends on the glory of my cock lying on the beach, then I am, unfortunately not for long as the bell rings to call the destiny rushing at the moment in the wall, he must believe in the sea going up, a timeless wisdom, a powerful gesture that does not wear out, the opposite of my favorite character, ie myself limited by my body and the ideas that are out, those who do enter no limit, this is a big problem and I do not fix it, we must know how to live with all the burdens that push below the acceptable account, so to say that virtue is the opposite of smile, that is simply an attitude that joins the two ends of the extremes of the body and knowledge of piping, no respite, it couve 24 h, no major flames, suffering two balls, chocolate pistachio, it runs on the fingers When I think of those years have gone faster than the lift of my questions, climb down, it's tiring at the end, but not at the beginning, when it's new it entertains, but at the end of the chain There is more monkeys than people, and me, a void is finally here, I take back, for whom, how, see, go West, I go out of my patience, be a challenge but how to translate it into reality, it is not enough to dream in my corner, I want to pierce the adventure to go through, I do not stay in one place, the action in the uncertainty, forward without looking back, it can fall forward, then it is fine, I am in place, stack the proper location of my superficial, unless you look like a watering can, I do not hole stomach me asking questions, everything is there, there's not even bend down, pick, gather, should be as it is silly for some, not for me, my opinion, knowledge is good, nothing else to know, quietly, I know, I jump a history not to choke, to me, I drown in a glass of dirty water, that my cowardly I hid behind a burning bush, I see everything so why lie, it is close to zero, is not hot, the beach is far, all of a sudden it slips, passion, a large mouth full of teeth, my body, what d secondly, it's over, lack of substance, passing empty lift stride, I sue the passion, it flies in the air, more help available, I returned home, the embers are stirred, no action

Aucun commentaire: