when is it now

mercredi 27 mai 2009

increased quarantine, all bound to end, parents are old, the child almost teenagers, and me in there I can breathe faster than twenty years, the heart races, the pressure increases, should I descend to the cave or climb to the attic, do I watch the stars without fear that they fall over me, am I able to dream out loud, hoping that the answer is not a hamburger with onions, I mix my ideas in a salad dressing, oil for the sun, vinegar for acidity and a hint of butter, which reminds me of my childhood when I did get my sandwich on the wrong side, it counts for nothing you say, but my position is exactly opposite to Neptune, it's normal position, ask the astronomers, each planet to exact position in space, one centimeter and the planets are distant as was my grandmother when I decide to be secure in place with respect to Neptune, it changes nothing in my life, just know that I am placed, I do not care that the place is distant and cold because the destiny of the human is to spend an eternity in the cold then it is better to know now that the exact location for me always, more than a few years to know what side of the planet I'm going to your house, then I will be gas and not senile, forever, more consciousness, more unconscious, a system that no longer exists, the gas that turns on itself without idea of lust or ambition to possess a body cast well and not too old, may or may not be is the question, or after, the only question after living

Aucun commentaire: