when is it now

vendredi 29 mai 2009

one day I will be one, yet I am 235, it means 235 so as to meet the unknown, I was much before, but experience and taste of regular advance allowed me to win points, it has taken years but I am happy to be there come at a delicate time for me, I'm trying to change the skin, not quite like a snake, but rather to inside me, a change in place of my molecules, it seems that it is normal, but when we saw him, it is surprising, is it a necessary step to go on to perfect unity, it is difficult to say living in the moment, but I want good, I will not stop now, it would be too stupid, when I look all the way through, but what would happen, I do see more is as if I were born today, I'm new, but for how long, I'll be every day or even every hour, I like this uncertainty, a change of bine before where I was wedged between my position in the past and the future, some nostalgic and then getter, has a style on life, and then again nostalgia, I was in the middle and I did not move I knew in advance that period did not last, now I know when I saw that I'm here, I do not care that I'm here tomorrow, it's now that counts, in the Emergency quiet drive towards the sky, the immensity of space hosts my excess energy, it allows me to live with others without wishing to do evil in return they are nice to me, it ' is happiness on earth

Aucun commentaire: