when is it now

dimanche 10 mai 2009

I wanted to say something but someone has cut the floor, how its place in the group, so many diverse interests are represented more strongly than those of my camps, I did not the right tools, the first physical or adventurer, not sparkling spirit, nothing anonymous or worse, in a brilliant society like ours is a strategic mistake that can bring to the galleys for life boring for fifty years, on thin is already in the pre retirement and I have done nothing in my life, no children, no career, humiliation at work, but must still take to pay the rent my two rooms whose rent increases faster that my salary, on weekends it's worse, must find an occupation, but I miss the idea, what to do pushes me out of my lethargy, idle slowly, gently morning, before I m'installe buffet inherited My grandmother and I count the reflections on the window as the daylight gives me, but a coup is in the evening, more daylight, then I turn on the electric light, but I ' I want more, anxiety rises, the evening was advancing, I do not know if I stay where I am or where I can go in the other room which is not otherwise informed that reverberates with the ominous shadows, they are only people who will surely spend the evening with friends, friends, what it is, colleagues, past students, friends like that thank you I prefer to be alone, time escapes so much better with three glasses of wine, thank you god, it is enough for me, question is will this money quickly, a bottle, two, I see my neighbor, when he lay down their bodies, he arched his back, no, me after I spend two glasses in a dream world where the body no longer exist, they are constantly changing lights moving at high speed in a soft blue, when it 's shall I get my chair, horrified to find myself there, the night invades my brain, it is time to sleep hoping that tomorrow is Monday, but I know, tomorrow is Sunday

Aucun commentaire: