when is it now

mercredi 6 mai 2009

vagrant thought, she does not know where it went, a question, an answer, a step through, quickly, he must return at night approached, approaching, but still ahead, not luck, it was turn right, how would I follow, I do not know who I am, as they say, about where we are going, you must know you are coming from a short story from birth to the first beer, past behind, summarize in one minute, a lifetime, but nothing to say, two dates, coups de gueule, nothing powerful and beautiful, sad existence, then how to understand the project, y'en did not that said, I do not know what to say to me, I am no more no less, it is a start, but after that how to earn rewards, auto of course, it is axiomatic that is, well, it's time, our efforts together, ready, this is better, or old, too late, time is double, had to react before, where possible, energy, look right, there is too curved, it can be rectified, attraction to the hole, finish, red velvet, cremation project, powder to put in the ballot box, voted by eating his ballot, choking precipitate in a straight line, Fast life, eight decades, a small tour and then goes away forever, that's life, the vastness of space, infinite time, as small, soon finished, for what purpose, what is the project, I decide, well, I have fried sausage, no, I want a woman to have children, not children, a dog, money to go on holiday, as projects insufficient, but who decides, a high authority outside of humans, the collective unconscious, do not push, I'm me, I judge very well without asking for opinions to others, then what else, agreement is not Peru, but it does not bother me, I do not travel sensory nice place it on I like more, I find myself well and I think many others, it my philosophy is, no greatness of soul, tiny attention, I'm out of me, but I am not going very far, I am too busy on the inside, and pass the time, attempted, rest, temptation arises, I hold my breath, ten years have passed, drain of youth, risky approach, even more frankly, waiting for the click, opening the door, the arrival of light, so it was, we ' in fact a whole world but this does not change, stop, scramble, curve of a breast, eye exchanged back to the sender, another y'en a full, too, stop,

Aucun commentaire: