when is it now

jeudi 7 mai 2009

in and out when I pay attention to the surprise of the loss of the wonderful feeling for the common man, but before beginning I must renounce resume from the beginning, it is clear that the time is not as extended, I am fond of the court, I expect one of those I thought do not, then I could sit in the certainty of dream, but how to leave, stay there, then I decided to eat what is in the blue plate, with a yellow background, while hot, the coconut that awakens the high court, speak to say nothing, while low, provided to raise the level, yes, I can pretend sense to take a twist, white that smells good, I irais to meet you, goddess of love, it is not too soon, your time will come with the milk, when it rings, you can make your prayers, that is time to leave, he is mild for the season in hell for the truth, awareness burning desire, unconditional blindness, subway, tunnel for an hour, the slope is steep but I am at the vertical bar, to know the fate which darkens upon me, without being able to avoid me at any pace I go from spaghetti western to meet the third type, in four, unknown lives here precisely at this point of intersection, in a corner bright, so close to me and I did not know, years of not understanding that the light is just right there, so here is something new that surprises by former vigor, I was not so there, we spend millions of seconds to reach the abstract knowledge, no question and it is, comma, just to be, extinguished passion, renunciation of pleasure, the flesh is dead, exist shorter every second before the next without ever match the expected accuracy, it escapes in arriving at the port, to live off to enjoy the innocent in the certainty to please the absent, it s all the rest ' vanished in the mist of brain poorly maintained, lost in an uncertain direction, to ignite the body and against shock inevitable boom in the circuit, lost in the fatal hollow wonderful bounce to the neighbor, lost ball, attempt recovery , skinned knee, soft afternoon, jump in time, is here today, precise in following the events yesterday, today, there are thirty-two years in an hour while doing the camp, but I do do nothing, everything is blocked, my head is sick, I have more control words, qslkfqdjfnsp dfs sdfkdjb efjhsdljhz "mlf * $ oj ezei ezi" ée4ze6 lefi

Aucun commentaire: