when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

a joy it is simple

a joy it is simple it is after tons of complications style will fly through the air with a human body it is impossible I should do something else, it bothers me to have to do what I like , I I have the impression not to be in my place , but that is the subject , I think it's me who decides , so if I want to be that's my problem, if it arises , I must say that I take my life seriously, this is not what worries me is rather the approach of the end, when I go meet the creator , in this uncertain area , or is moved, I take a seat, I sit down , and that is something else , I plant my knife into the table , it's something strange when I see it I see something else, a woman bleeding , but hard table, what happens is a bit soft , then in another temple, I water cool , which puts me in a near state of drunkenness , but knee in another style , that there I do a little feat with my body , which is still able to put the power in the imagination of a set of words and then released in a continuity that makes the whole place , I start a fire , it burns everything finally the cross , so that everything is explained in freedom and when I go there I can do that is ready to create

Aucun commentaire: