when is it now

samedi 31 mai 2014

One evening , my friend

One evening , my friend, you hear me , I am there in the room , this is really simple, I did a tour in the area when I remembered that this is why I am what I am, c ' is therefore with great desire that I came to see that I believe , but now everything is clear , that we have to wait , I 'm not here to be a gene , I just want to live with the idea of ​​not be elsewhere, but choose what is right now, it is an evolution that has occurred to me yesterday while I was finishing up a grammar exercise , I pinched his cheek to see if I was dreaming then something happened, I saw my father in the mirror in front of me , he 's been dead for twenty years , I was surprised and I looked at the mirror over the image magnified if although after a minute I saw his eyes , okay but what's the point , I closed my eyes and when I opened them again , the image of my father was gone , what was the message, wanted tell me something, when I think I'm looking for an explanation, it is hard to read in the eyes without the words of the mouth, when we say something that may be a lie, but at least can cling to something so that if we do not talk we can all imagine, more or less , and up and down , unable to get out of a kind of circuit that turns in circles above a mountain lake where lives a sea monster , but this is an invention , it is really sure that everything we know is limited to our intelligence, so anything that comes out is not seen , so we can not study what does not exist, that's a shame , but that is how and when we see human history can hardly be optimistic, since it is obvious that the human seeks only personal pleasure , and I am the first , how could I care about others, even if my project is to understand that we all have in common below the intelligence and reason , but this is not a reason to love the other , the other is a misunderstanding, a danger, an intrusion, a thief,

Aucun commentaire: