when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

once a day I start

once a day I start a cycle that depends on the day , sometimes it takes a minute and then I row to try to see what is wrong but other times it starts nicely and it goes up more , then there I turn on the light, you never know , maybe where it starts because my dream is to throw a stone that rises in the air and do not stop climbing is, it is wonderful want, so we used to live at the bottom that I do not take any risks, I know very well that it is near , so I make a hole , I think that's even if I am not not an expert but what counts in life is to believe in yourself , once you are well placed we are ready to do what it takes to go as far as that is closed can be opened , but it begins to move , then must leave and go to a place that does not change, it is a land without that everything is done , then this is where I am for a short time that I make a Trying to lose everything I know about the emergence of a simple vision that emerges more on the sides it comes and one day I shall do that, it is a belief , it feeds on simple things , a journey through the streets , a move that wanders, distant desires, strong stories , slow , impossible choices , different versions and for the first time a test that takes its time for all that is possible to be positive and for this time, another life begins, this is what I see happen one day but before there be joyful days , moments of grace because it is the most beautiful, the most intense happens in now, without limitation, everything is beatable in the simple joy , breathe, have time to return from

Aucun commentaire: