when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

once in the life switch back

once in the life switch back not thinking that for once is the solution to all my problems because when I moved to the other side all that I fear will disappear at the same time as if I remain on the side of the penalty I will live long without trim in gold, even if I do not care that gold can not buy love, but it is for the party, when you're full of it is trying to take more, and here we are lost, because in life we need to find its way , if one finds thousands is that something went wrong , we must seek the cause , if it lets go wrong, we get lost in a hall of mirrors , we do not see that so , and then you go crazy , so to avoid it is better to have good mental health is not likely to jump to the first jumping in the air , which can not be done in advance , it was not until the moment of truth when all of a sudden we are thrown into a large space like my room, it's what makes me blow this gentle atmosphere that bathes me slowly without making me sick , it's a way of life expectancy without breaking anything around , that's what I prefer , after all what is running must go now, and when I'd arrived I'll see what happens , it is by that fact

Aucun commentaire: