when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

in a time changing from one

in a time changing from one extreme to the other, I find myself in a balance balancing with the emptiness inside me , which starts at the top and comes in the middle by being as heavy as possible because here we go there are laws that put people at the center and dictatorships that crush freedom , but what makes me happy situation is not a successor to another step in a simplicity that is hard to say because words are crazy, they all want the first place suddenly we are unable to choose must be taken with all the vagueness that life gives as the weather is destroyed, it must pass a jump is very small , but it makes you dizzy because everything is filled, it must go elsewhere, it is long, it fatigue, can not be in two places at the same time , we must be better there where possible , as it something we try , is that count , so it is well placed to ensure that the path is ready to agree to an appointment , but after that should be done , it is always the same, I take no risk , I love the quiet life , it suits me , it's not like that I can one day be in a tower, but life happens , it is already so I 'm not complaining , what comes easy , I take it that gets in the way and I run it on the side, so I can go slowly following my instinct for tomorrow or another day I pass by

Aucun commentaire: