when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

one day I remember that I

one day I remember that I decided to take a path that could make me look in another part of the world, but when I saw that I had to go round before reaching the start I took another decision for it to be done in an order that suits me I do what I can and I manage to get everything done in house as well as in the garden for a month I think of as empty do everything I can for it to be done in a quiet location , as well as from day one but remain convinced that everything is there as what usually is silence happens , we must make a place in the convenience , what to do to please , but mostly go in one direction and never leave , that's how I build gradually a tiny space where I can get around without having to do what I do now, because in life we ​​moved temporarily , and one day it's off , so I know very well why I do my calculations if I had a small but nice , but what happens is an error level of certainty, that since I pay attention to the passage , where am I going , why I try, I 'm ready , I 'm going to meet the Pope, or do I have to eat pasta every day , which scares me is to be human , because I know that the human got little by little, everything goes , and I was so slow, I 'm fast when I see closer the hole but going there without thinking about it I will be on vacation, when you think it is too heavy and it hurts especially on weekends , this is a very time can go far but fortunately we have the chance to make a diversion, when it's time I take a spoon and I put it in a chocolate cream , then it's over , you must clear the table and when I take the liberty to believe that to really be me, I always have to see what happens in the middle of the river and that it goes I have something , I put my hand in a sex to know how far I can go

Aucun commentaire: