when is it now

samedi 31 mai 2014

what would I not have

what would I not have but so this is however there for a greener place one can see what comes immediately into an unprecedented opportunity for rapid but what is clear is not expected , it is a emergency so that all of a sudden come down more for less but then , so that I am there but whatever, noise , water softened means that it goes and it's not a dance light, like that of another who used to take root when he was invited because this can make a difference is to show that what we can do to get everything together at the highest point and when it can be done in one direction must be knit in any other way , because otherwise you're stuck , it changes everything, and since everything is geared to one day become what is said , I think I can announce that the amount compensation is for the poor, which means that when I 'm aware , it's always the same thing , I take a nail, I pushed into the wall and I hear a bird sing , I'm not sure that it is yet , but I will now say that it is here and there , but all that tells me is , I think I have to go out for some fresh air , because this is the way to lose wearing wool when we mowed all sheep , there remains only to put it back on , and this is what the beginning , because after it's been exactly one meter, n is not long but you have to cross the rapids that put a second to go around the table , so to be sure to make a big enough jump to avoid falling in the middle of crocodiles, I agree to take right , it seems to me more relaxed , because I do not like putting me down to see what the earth can say of contemporary painting , I think that 's how we can move forward because here c is a passage , it's been that I want to know why it leans to the left , this is not normal, it should be easier , that's why I 'm wondering how does it work this system with two windows s ' open to the family quotient because I see the past and I take the first right , so I 'm sure I can do what I want, if I am able to do this trip is that it is more it , but it does not tell me how I'll get out of this tunnel, all topics is the one that makes me the most trouble , as this at least I am sure that next year I'm still here that everything is falling into a pan and let the world know with what tools we get to pierce the chest

Aucun commentaire: