when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

have to always be one step

have to always be one step rather than take anything that mouth in a distant time we move right away where you can see that can be done to be sure to say that it is even if it is in a case where the exit is behind , but what of that , so that it starts a guy who is flat, but immediately a command that comes from the bottom , I do not see who it might be , I run a lamp, it bounces off the ground and ends up in the girls' bathroom , thin, I missed my shot , should I train and immediately after I spend the day sitting drinking beer , because life is sometimes boring, it does not move it's black , it's white, but where are the colors, I'm fine today but yesterday is not tomorrow , then I pinch myself to see if I'm not dreaming and when it's okay I advance to the next time , so I 'm in time to be in full measure in a precise sense, I do not tell me no story if it comes by that is that the other side is blocked, while the bad shot is not there , I still have years to say goodbye , and then what happens is a cherry I swallowed, it was long ago made ​​me want to, but I had to always give because Monday is a day of the week, and when I'm in a near state of misery , I make a knot on my finger to remember something important but the week goes by, and I look at this node, I have a good idea what it means, it is certainly important, but I forgot what was importantly, it does not matter , it should not be that important , because it is really important I note in a small notebook that I always in my pocket, and when I check in this book, I see only purchase potatoes, see John that he return the money I lent him and another choice, do what is right and not to advance without having the certainty that everything is stored in place for everything to be done easily

Aucun commentaire: