when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

if I lose my way one day

if I lose my way one day it will be for the last time so I count the steps , I'm careful not to do anything that would lead me into a madness that could not stop and yet I feel attracted by that is what it is yet , but that is outside because what can not be done immediately is postponed , so what I lack is an interior that starts at the top and does not stop to pee , but occasionally a new country for it to be done in secret but not in the thing I see dancing before me, that I dare not call a woman because because because because because because because because because because life collapses, nothing remains the same , we must always fall, far , it takes time , it does not happen one hour , but death happens quickly when it's time , but life it happens in decades , with lots of different times , good times , moments we forget the highlights but dry areas , rough seas , kindnesses , monsters that avoids bit of luck because luck from time to time for it to be true, and that in ten years we are still overall, this is a project that is in the past, rooted for tomorrow is possible , a test , a peninsula , a gesture that gathers, it is here now , so it goes for it to go around , so in a peaceful time we say yes yes yes yes yes yes

Aucun commentaire: