when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

anyway I am I stay ,

anyway I am I stay , I have nothing to lose I went to go there, a unique place that looks like my youth is crazy, unique , crazy, pale, solid , wonder of wonders , it goes , it dance without moving, and the last time I asked him to do everything it can to make it in time following this always happens the day I put all the rolls in wall , making noise because you have to see all these thugs to the wall to be first forward when they are not sure to put everything that is done in another mess , but that of one missing a boring and happy aunt, pitched roof, looks like a Martian and finally an unfortunate gesture, when you know the price it costs, it is not worth to add , because everything is finished , you must close the door otherwise you will attract all the beasts of the forest do not have to eat since we built a hotel complex with airstrip for airplanes and golf 18 holes, much more meaning in the controversy but a real attitude when you know handle the oars the boat right ahead well and when there is emergency we start on the ground and wait for the bats start to run then we go in the other room, where Indians begin to whistle the end of the game and that it is complete I think my session sound of water and I see what goes on in my head, it looks a little to the left and in the kitchen it smells really good, it's a youth pass and I get to old age through a small door which is not the same as before , because I had to change wholes water inlets to make it sing the morning before pooping

Aucun commentaire: