when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

this moment is unique

this moment is unique immediate agreement in an optimal way and it lasts renewable energy way to get straight into modernity, because who would have thought ten years ago that we could today heating the body without having to turn the oven on , it 's how the human says with everything you can think invented live happily until death, except that since we humans there is a problem that has never been accordingly because it's all gone out the window and when I saw what it was , I thought , this is not the time to act , and as it is in the intensity is measured essentially if we ever pass rate is too late so I phone to reserve a ballroom, then I take everything I have and opens the door, this is the moment she came , I said never mind, I did come in, she was naked under her coat, I thought it will take time, and when it is part it was dark , thin, I forgot to close the window , which can happen in life is a sea that rises too high , then you can forget the ground floor, it's like this I think all the time about where I am , which is obvious, but which over time wears like so I still know what I'm doing but maybe one day I would be able to take my car and come until I pass next to a wall and then I skip the details , I derailed , I 'm full , I go home , I'm eating , I'm thinking of a new car to have another faster, and I 'm going to sleep , the next day I take the time , I think I will do anything today , I look back to yesterday, what I did does not count , it is a passage in the empty, I need to be closer to the truth , so I think to save money, because it involves lying in fresh , you need two accounts , two wardrobes, two styles , two people, two chains, two springboards , two pipes, and then folds folds I meet people who push me to be more careful , I listen and I tell anyone who will listen to me , life it happens once, then for caution , it will be for later when I am dead,

Aucun commentaire: