when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

for it to be done in luck

for it to be done in luck one more chance for it to be done in luck one more chance and when it goes I'm at the forefront of what it means and when I go I'm at the forefront know what it means and if this is what I seek I take a stick and I hit the shutter, to see if the birds fly and in a spirit of prayer for peace , I believe in god when everything is open and when it closes I'm trapped in a human being out of hope, it takes me that throws me , it happens to me , and it leaves me, until next time , but it which immediately takes is a choice that can go around known locations and then it is a well soaped slope contains no evidence then I try another operation, I must be in a specific year that begins is not finished , I have to find a passage that gives me the opportunity to live a long time without having to pay attention to the time because life happens and I do not have many before me on a clear day I would like there has dark years ahead , so now if I do not do all that is possible, I will regret it and it will hurt a lot, then without soothsayer , I prepare for the future by being in this quite determined not to end up as someone who collapses because you do not want to make his life a gift to God

Aucun commentaire: