when is it now

samedi 31 mai 2014

if that's how

if that's how I know that it can go because I too am in a willingness to take power, but what is lacking is the first song, the one that says where is the key, because can go so far, but then when there is enough to make all that remains is a good time, it does not seem to bother the old order because it can become is a passage on earth that now we are in modern time which may include many things but not everything because time is closed, it can only be opened with a screwdriver , must not love, feverish expectation because everything is as it should, it does not take right away , do not be discouraged , wait, wait , always by chance or in a great habit here is done, but also what to see, what to do, hear the sound , so that all the ice melts and reveals the time before , when the earth was only a vast crater where human life could not live , but now it's thousands of years all goes well, the seas are calm , volcanoes go out, people say hello, and I as if nothing could touch me , I do not know why, I do not have super powers , I 'm just a normal human, c is rather as if I was expecting something else , which allows me to want nothing now , and have no regrets because I put everything later, when one day I will be what I will, but as c ' is later, now it's cold, nothing happens , exchanges are not , there is no love, everything is placed so that it produces effects later, when people understand something, because now it is violent, there is no error, this is how it goes, you have to be really careful but beware it gets very close, it's a huge fight , it takes all the space and I 'm next , I cross my legs, it's not my time , I rise when peace is there, and I intend to get there before I die , because c is my destiny, this is my joy, my future, my jump, my roof , my living space, my luck mastered, no doubt , no clever gesture , a disease that can take its size to become a good and when is it time from one day to get everything done in the light, in fine measurements , no forgiveness , just a house with three rooms and a fireplace in the living room accessories but with plenty of time intensity , because there it is harder than I thought

Aucun commentaire: