when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

tomorrow is not here

tomorrow is not here what I 'm doing now , it takes me all the time available and if I want to escape, a word then another , another , thousands of words that go ahead without where they go , travel, strength , reason, luck, yes, no, see , and know , because here it is a field under construction , seen here and there reasons to believe it , but what happens to present day, it is a flat roof , light waste , but also very thick slice of pate, endive with ham, road safety , people on the tracks, it blocks trains , I missed my appointment , I will have to take another one , but it is not a problem , it's just an annoyance , though I do what is done, then I remain available , I like it , it is a quality that it puts time , useless to try , everything is done automatically, a story that begins people in the streets, everything is in place , it may be the beginning , we discuss whether the naked woman can be outside the room, it takes an hour , the time needed to be sure not to forget anything , and then the surprise of doing that I take a hammer to hit a nail, it relaxes me and reminds me of the time I spent my days in my room hoping she come but she never came , it was at this moment that I began to take distance with the world before

Aucun commentaire: