when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

without doubt the moment later

without doubt the moment later I go straight into the fall , I turn to go, it's not fun, it is a necessity when I see that life goes I can not remain indifferent , I think that life is cardboard that does not stand up to the storm, and very often we have to see what happens behind the vision to know because you have to put in the room, see that it is a gateway to and after that it goes into the field one thing is sure everything is white before it is funny , one thing after another , mountains to cross when you go there, but it's been that I'm not running Moreover, I expect that it misses me and I take a gesture that can serve me like that after years I find that I miss a pitched roof for water slides and falls to the ground without being picked up what happens in the other part of the world when one is sure to bring down the limits , a weight is removed , lips trembling , this is what I seek, but being far it seems to me not definitive , because what is happening now is a chance to look ahead as far as China is why I know why I make many plans on the comet , I believe in destiny which traces its path, it can not go there right now must wait until everything is down and in a particular time it is done in an isolated house

Aucun commentaire: