when is it now

samedi 31 mai 2014

one day I thought it is like today

one day I thought it is like today and now I know why it's like that when I was young I lived simply by stacking the day as canned because before there was no sorting because it is happening today is a conglomerate of why and how it must be , however, a difference between the day and the day b , when it starts it is usually by accident then why bother , there is a reality and after it is finished, then I tell myself , if that's how it is that someone decided , and it is not me, and it's not him then that is I wonder if over our heads there was not a manager who takes pleasure to see us wade through the thick sauce without the chance of losing the superfluous, but in the meantime I will not go take that thing stinks months what i want in life is to be even closer to nothing, which takes years before you can get in this state of essential meaning , and when it is done on is so far that are not serious, because all that exists is a point, may from time to time over a point , which corresponds to the old code but today is spent in the public domain, but it does not interest anyone , it is normal before we had only oranges for christmas, but now you get the latest fashionable phone , and when it is gone it should not regret it because as regards the passage we must admit that I found the solution well before I exclude , but it does not matter , me what I like is to take a ride , then I go and I count my fingers , they are all there, so much for today , it is wonderful to live , we go through so many emotions that all that remains to do is to take all that exists and make a big ball that send to the other side of the mountain , and then look out the window , today it happens , then life is beautiful , whatever may say, it is a neutral beauty, without luck but also a kind of perfection in a world where you can live without the need to possess, one thing is certain , when that happens you have to accept , and this is not why it happens but at least it was a step in the direction of understanding the world , there is in every part of a story that begins such as a fairy tale and it can not be for it but as far as I understand what is happening I am in the upstairs room

Aucun commentaire: