when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

only once I moved closer

only once I moved closer to a situation that allowed me to do what I like without having to do what displeases me and then I always have to gather everything behind so that tomorrow we are in time starting now, and to do all that is possible , but it does concern me as being so weak, I think I 'll have to do something for it to pass , but without having had a message from god I do what I can, I have no intention to hurt , I know what is possible , between doing nothing and have the urge to do something that will not put someone in embarrassment because I am reading grid and I see the empty and full , when someone allows himself to be bad is that he forgot to do that everyone can make seeing a red button light when it should be like this so I think I 'll put my brown pants , everywhere I go it's different, there are not two such places , so I say it ' life is like that , we think we can dig a hole but what is the simpler it is to live without asking why , it's just a way of being , seeing all that I place myself in the position to do what I like, this is an important decision , because everyone can not do , usually we spend our lives doing something they do not like , but as they do not pose the question of what really pleased , time passes , children grow and in turn have children , and I still think it is full there is more space, must believe in the passage, it is the only way to put in the right place , it is a choice to put all that matters out for everything that does not count either even further, as it is sure to live with something important , everything else is party, then a day that begins we meet the gaze , so that's the house, and I thought that we could leave without stopping but it is like that, and there I see a large garage

Aucun commentaire: