when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

this is a story that begins badly

this is a story that begins badly , everyone smiles , it is not normal when you have lost everything in the storm, then how do you be happy when we have lost everything, I conducted my investigation and I realized that the most important thing in life is to want happiness when you look good people, who do not want to have nothing and those who want to have the misfortune misfortune, but those who want the happiness, have happiness, and as it comes more easily you can be happy more quickly , it is a path that goes up to heaven on earth , years without having any worry , all is well increasingly , it is wonderful to see how we get to do whatever we want whenever we want , and then you can always go elsewhere if we want to look elsewhere , and it do whatever you want , there is always a way out when you're old , you look out the window and the heart stops beating , it's the end of the first stage when we fortunate to have lived a good life then you do not know what happens when I cross my fingers and I think of all those who died , are they good now , I do it and I still think , c is a journey that takes time , it must first be sure to do what you do, then you must remove anything that gene , envy , lack , sausage , pumpkin, then we can launch and first test which lasts eight months, the intermediate time we hang where you can , it is fair there are son everywhere, but the further we go and it's smooth , it slides , we do not know where we're going , but no matter the important thing is to go there because life is so intense that the choice is restricted or we go or we do not go, and I waiting for death that does not suit me , I want to do things before

Aucun commentaire: