when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

once I close the door

once I close the door I know it is no longer possible to dream of something else, I just stay as close to it and then do something else , this is how we can go together for 20 years , easily , gently, quite happily and everything is going , no wreath just say , it is here, a time again , every day we are ready , you gotta go , c is a chance each time it is in a cloud , all is well, now, wait, trampoline , nice gestures, slamming the time when there is wind , impressions , well, who's here , be white , is it something else, no, it is hollow , it is necessary to turn and leave, finally all is done, it is more certain to be needed for something else, that should it come from , this is a project you think it does, it happened, everything went well, what remains is to become a little more later , few meters, it is a strawberry , beliefs , chocolate, and what is happening elsewhere , we know because in the time indicated there is a place that shines, that must be it luck, then it is a passage that takes the sauce, a little because of it , but especially in every sense a blue shift , it starts like that, an empty house , places to walk , gestures in all directions and a trade retail sales surprising things , but now I come here for it to be done , so I do that and I go home

Aucun commentaire: