when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

when it's done

when it's done I can open the door and say I'm here and when it's time I'll be ready to go for that in life everything is tidy, from first to last , in the bedroom, in the living room places of my life when I was sure to live , it was an incredible time , a huge chance a fresh life to this unique moment in the form of a raw milk cheese , but what I miss it ' is drinking wine, I know that the most important thing is to go there, but you can not stop in a restaurant and have a nice bottle of wine, it pleases me to know that in my life can have small pleasures that do not count as destiny but are amenities easily accessible when you have a car and a GPS showing good restaurants in the area, so we go, this is true, it is now we will put the full belly , and when it will be released in a heavier than when we die where we are empty on the inside , what is new is coming into the world , a time when strong one forgets time to eat , it's amazing and then that's life every day , for days and days in the hope that everything goes well and that tomorrow is even more true that now and then is the choice , it is always easy, but should not rest on its laurels , one day it is difficult, everything collapses must quickly find another blueprint , there has emergency , what else

Aucun commentaire: