when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

again I 'm ready I took

again I 'm ready I took time to know that, because the time it can be used to it , what is missing you can find it , it's a chance to do that, and that everything returns a word rather than another, one day, one hour in the room, on the street, in my heart , a small output , people waiting , what to do, pass quickly into another room , hope all goes well I am not in a dictatorship that imprisons those who say democracy forward , freedom of expression before , but I know where I am, in France , the country where I was born there 46 years, it is seventy years that we live in peace , it is a long time has been possible thanks to Europe and now a joy that floods my whole being , is this the right time, I think I 'm there, it is a passage in an area of ​​freshness, everything is fresh , so that it is well accepted , and when I 'm always there, a nice breeze comes in liquid and transform me when I see all that is there, I start to pray , I do not know why, is it a godsend when I am for it and it does everything that it can in the car and that it changes a blue sky that promises a beautiful day, c ' is what I expected and this time a tone that fits in the best scale that goeth upward , and that's hope it becomes a reality , so that in the near time, it is reasonable to think that the message is transmitted that is why I am optimistic , I know one day it will , and that everything is done , I start at the beginning, what I like is an accelerated pace when you have the chance to go and feel the wind on his face , it is a thirst to all that matters in the balance, as it is believed that if one is serious can go fast, but when it is well again and then it's better in time wear , but I 'm late it does not bother me

Aucun commentaire: