when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

what is meant is the message

what is meant is the message that indicates the meaning of life , it is not a known language , rather it is a silence that lasts for years , and one day I wake up , that past is heavy, but as I got into the habit of always doing a cross, I think it's always easier to do that when we are able to live when everything is the same except that the end is approaching, the so we no longer think in the end, which is a shame because in life that lasts for years, so if one is able is that in a simple situation , I take a position , it is a light to me guide, for six months, I look at it is placed in the middle, it is a joy to see her, she sees me , I 'm not sure, but what should happen is that one day the memory happening elsewhere and I am unable to take a ride with the risk that I go too far and that I no longer know who no longer return to the head as childhood memories with my parents, but why do I not asking for the moon , I just want to know what it feels like when we drove all his life since we had the chance to take a ride and take whatever comes to in these conditions, it is a kind of existential crisis that pushes me to do something that does not seem to me essential , but has the merit of making a huge step above the sea and land squarely in the middle of a massive hydrangeas for the first once I'm over my problems , I see them from above and all that seems ridiculous to me because if it is like that I do not mind going outside and put my helmet so that I am protected in case of aggression birds gone mad , but then I stop and to see what happens there before me, an old lady who shows her breasts to people who spend like two deflated balloons attached to parchment but now flower falling from the sky lands on the window, once that is done there is to wait , and the inevitable happened , the old lady died due to a blow to wind hurled against the wall, she could not resist the shock and fell senseless on the ground, this little lifeless body impressed me , I stood there without moving, when I had the idea to call the police it was a unique experience that allowed me to make a dream for all that used to something, if you witness a strange scene is because fate led us there , so why live s' sheds a new window , there is a path that lead to the sea, and then comes back and that's how I saw what was happening

Aucun commentaire: