when is it now

vendredi 30 mai 2014

I think it is as if

I think it is as if we had seen something that looks or indirectly to a situation where everything is done in joy, but maybe I 'm wrong , which means that the choice there missing parts such as the slide trumpet , and chin goes up , but mostly I know why it gets stuck , it's a slice of bread that had been left on the table, she began to vibrate as if they had put a motor in it, but there is evidence , anything that moves has the impression take time to shop around, whereas in a regular interval I meet the same people , I think the chance is minuscule , everything comes to those who believe that it happens when a session pleasant surprises , I take the time to observe the birds , they are free but they do not know , man is a prisoner and he knows when what to do to be free is a very complicated thing, because what is left on one side one takes the other side , what is done is more to do , but what is not yet time consuming for all elements is gathered together in a soothing and everything related to the time it is taken seriously because all I miss is what I want , so I save time by searching two things at once , and if I can is that I have found both at the same time I 'm glad to be got there, I did not believe it at first but now I see and I'm glad

Aucun commentaire: