when is it now

mardi 27 mai 2014

how to believe that something

how to believe that something happens when you're alone in a corner and everything else is asleep but what happens is a simple thing, in drawers full of people there who are always heavier than a ' other but in the lightest general assault go first on vacation and how it is quiet for two months when you do everything you want when you're not asleep, but what is most interesting is the neighbor walks naked in his apartment , it was filmed and put it on the internet , it was the buzz , and then in the evening we are completely out for everything to be shown in addition to the rest , this is it is less time to be completely done in a white building on the hill, then in a stage between two glasses of tequila uncertain time am I here or in another sky , I must be near but so close I can get is a strange phone , are you sure that this is because I am very careful to appearances, this is what I tell myself when everything goes well , we should simply more green plants is better when it's green because white there you know that pale white, prowling the streets in the hope of finding the trance he was told that it was the poor that we could find , but I have lived here for a long time and I have never come across trance , because I drink a lot of alcohol and it is not trance, it is just necessary until the course at vomited , then I fall asleep dreaming of a pretty girl who would take me in his arms, weeping on my sad life

Aucun commentaire: