when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

if by chance it's like that

if by chance it's like that when everyone thinks the opposite that happens in a head is a strange thing all the time as is necessary for doing the minimum that is placed in the suite that wants everything looks obviousness but how do you have that without triggering a cataclysm, which is easy is not yet determined because at the point where there is still a flaw so that for years we can not find the passage, but as this is an acceptable thing in the management of varied emotions as time allows and as everything is taken into a rhythm suddenly it's gone, like magic but here comes a trouble alert me everything is done well, what seems strange to me because yesterday I saw nothing, but today I understand the meaning which imposes the moment I did not choose because right now I'm two or three times what is not on the table since the last time I think everything belongs to chance and as it is an infallible law what is happening is not the trouble to find a moment longer more pleasant to know that this world turns over billions of years and as they say here it takes to get on a jump that made at least a flat plane but it's heavy I see immediately that I will have to take it with both hands, but right now I pay attention to my back, it will be longer than expected, but I expect nothing, I do not see why I start to tell me that I had planned something, it must be a form of aging, because even if one absolutely wants to stay young there's something going on in the body aging of a sudden, without warning one takes ten years, as is the playing time the smartest, we must do with time that sets the pace, and that's why I take everything I can to tell me that this is the last time it's like that, then I think it is more Later, and as it is now that I am I have to believe that everyone knows what it is but me time beginning not bother to say that everything is taken for millennia

Aucun commentaire: