when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2015

once one is immune, eat fries

once one is immune, eat fries, it's good and it's not why we warm the planet, even though everything is made to explode must still say that everything belongs in the sense which is the first to know that the whole context is beautiful what then happens is a user intervention as before when you went to a castle, you had to have a beautiful tension that everything goes well, aujourd 'hui castles have lost their role of concentration of power, preferred to go straight and make no more expensive fees, as if at the same time it is vomited, and as is the habit I have to make a hole to avoid falling in the event of a fall of at least one meter, which changes then this is the beginning, because to live happily one must understand that everything is long gone and that all means Production is now in the position to take their assets to try to reach the sea, but sometimes what happens is the disastrous intervention of other morons who want to believe that it is they who will decide on The future of the nuclear threat, but as it is the time of the announcement of the new inhabitants, I must return to the other party that is not under the coat but with the insistence we get to say what we think and as here is the price, I do all that I know to wait until it goes up, and as it is a light that will one day give us hope that all this time n ' is not empty, and that for now all we can do is cooking with potatoes and carrots, that way you can live for years without lacking anything even if it's boring but we do not know if it will go on, that's not why I give me time to finish what I started, but this system is not good, you should be able to change it as if we have pants wet, and that everything else is dry, but why I prefer to take comprehensive insurance, like that if one day I have a problem of sexual misery, I could always ask what happens when we want to find a woman without paying

Aucun commentaire: