when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

still a bit of time and everything will come in time

still a bit of time and everything will come in time that will announce the time to believe that anything is possible in this time that grants passage to peace and as is everything I have to say there are strong chances that everything happens smoothly but not at all as it should to give to those many a way to see that life is beautiful, but that's why I know that the whole wants mechanics for the project to advance to become a useful tool for production because there nourishes the dream, like those who have no other choice but to get by will and as a means like any other, I do what I want in the short but good period for the creation of a personalized universe, what occupies me much time to do anything because you have to have the slice and puree for it gets stuck in a small corridor which is precisely the one used for delivery of vegetables, then a real concern, I understand it's going away and that during that time there is a peaceful transition, is not it wonderful to say that everything is over, the war is over, hatred is over, we must move forward on the road of peace, all is well that ends well, and in terms of victims, will need to be careful not remember that everything has been done to have a duty to leave to stay, which is very complicated especially since we wanted to stop putting sticks in the wheels, and revolutions quietly since it can be argued without having to mop up sweat from bad feelings that push to want everything right away in return, it's a nightmare either you gotta go you gotta go so either get there and that it continues in the sequel is abandoned completely the price for all the world to enjoy, and this time I do exactly what I want to do for the simple reason that I am in a dominant position and basically I spend my time calculating how earn more money but when I realized that the poor had even more money to buy food, I was seized with a sudden emotion to go towards free

Aucun commentaire: