when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2015

what else to say when everything is understood

what else to say when everything is understood and that since the beginning of a unique moment one knows what to do when everything becomes a little of what we did to believe that the other time belongs to a cycle that starts later in terms of luck not good, that time to the land that begins to change the axis and how wonderful to wake up in the morning to say that everything else falls into a chance to see life as it is but if all is well prepared even when you have a consolidation which hesitates at the door, so why decide to close your eyes and wait for everything to fall into the unknown, we can not have a more open management, and take a month to have more holidays in this situation that is reminiscent of the field of my neighbor who was a long time ago some rain only been open he understood that all that matters is to take over pigs feet then they can be tasteless or without bones, but what is best is to do all this what happens when you have to tell the whole truth which n ' is not what I hear when I look up, because at the moment I see some obvious things that are not connected to the bottom, which takes people by surprise, because for me the minimum dose efficiency corresponds to what is done in the production line, when we try to tell me that it is unusual to make so much noise, but I know what it is and I do not want to be told I'm doing it for the money, me what I like is the relationship that can happen with the dairy or butcher, we do not want anything but I notice that some time, a slice of pie pork on the table brings sweet words I do not want to regret whereas if we know why this advance, it is not clear that this is the time to choose, because we can not wait too long, when the wine is drunk it is still more so to please someone I present myself as the representative of the tradition and as one knows me here, it goes alone and I feel rising in me an emotion that made me sweat, as worse I go straight and I take the butcher in the arms

Aucun commentaire: