when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

the soap is liquid, and I am strong

the soap is liquid, and I am strong because to live one must have a body that takes up and how simple it must in addition have a hope which gives a jump for me to pass over into trouble, it which shows how we know what happens because essentially it is, however, no blood garbage so that for gasoline, which helps retain the salt water source in the room below as to extinguish fire but it's not worth it to try accelerate everything is like that, I do not want to sound rude but it is urgent to do something else, I am for the strong method, it must happen, and even if carrots are cooked, we'll go straight, and as for the year will be made the pot boiling and believe in god at dinner, which happens next is a private matter, because I do not doubt that is well made and to provide that doubt must keep his pear in his pocket, but the opposite does not happen, I am forced to agree to end this cycle without being able to reach my goals, but as reality goes beyond the present time I am glad I could try to make donations, but it pays to live up, I apologize and I continue my journey further to have another chance to convince many people as possible, and to be released from beams that hang in the garage, I must think about a way to develop the internal system that for years one can serve beer for free, but as it is I who seeks another suppository, must I am in one hour into the department because they expect me to say to all older than what is going on in hope is a valuable thing and then I can do something else that better suits my work, I mean that during this time so precious that I can no longer accept to make my blood to another farmer, I wait for it to pass, and as always I must clean the VIP lounge so guests do not fully understand away everything that does not work when you're at the table, so to say that everything is in search of identifiers must first goes into the kitchen to retrieve what plant easily, I want to talk to a lemon yellow, like that no error everything is in the room, I need to know why it is but that does not imbalance station my car, so I'm in the house did not pass in front of the window, because the waves are calculated to head in a direction approaching the limit, and if disturbed the boy who wants to be a guinea pig, there is a good chance that all this is put in silence for a long time

Aucun commentaire: