when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Once the rice is cooked

Once the rice is cooked, simply believe that time is now, so that for now I know where I'm going but soon it will change the armor, because to say that everything is good, we must also know we need protection because everything becomes open and as we know that people are bad, it is expected to have a visitor who wants to get everything to have money to live a few days in places very what appears to be a way of life outside the months of January and February as it opens the field which is passable but always there to that count from the time we get to see that all is well but in outer space is expected that water comes first then in an increasingly dubious was the memory that goes to the west, but it's good to know that all is of course because this time I know where it's going so I can easily say yes, changing me forever because there is a gap in life that is not the animal kingdom but to the nuclear threat, what happens then in total confusion it is the passage of happiness to unhappiness, very quickly without thinking about anything else one is caught by a death of vertigo, as time opening too quickly and that is found wrong floor, but I who always thinks in the same way that I feel today is a discovery that allows time to have uncovered a well-plowed field, so that in the discrete time we know very well that now lies be shifted the problem because essentially we are close but why then decide to rush things and arrive by chance in the discretion of a poisonous sand, which is not in the order that is placed au above when I see past that is still better than what is happening but see what is happening outside, I get something like the eyes but do not understand the essence, I listen to my organs that are more high distinction in the water carriers, and then to have another path that could bring me in an air circuit which is set to become another weight that is not yet determined to have a world to save, but that's why it's lucky to see that while the account is closed, since in a plane which is not more than in ice but with open beams on the earth

Aucun commentaire: