when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

the worst is to wait against a wall

the worst is to wait against a wall as the point where I am I still do not know how to take it seriously so that for now I am forced to believe that life is slow, which is why I'm always in the nearest limits of anything that does not bother me because if I begin to see something that will happen is beyond comprehension undergoing the too full to say everything happened in silence talk to travel full time and that change or non style, we must lance the boil, and it is not what will land soon, but right now I feel it will go alone, which may result to believe that everything is taken into a free service that gives first place to everyone who wants to sleep on a feather pillow which is not there to make everything he says must be more than the main direction is the real time time to shout that all the people are here, but I know I can not have the tower which is fun but now so that everything goes into the earth you dig a hole and as is customary I see that this is far reaching, because to be in the circle must request authorization to lose what is empty, like what we always manage to say it is the villain who is big, but it's a green thing we're not in the sea, so that for now it bathes without knowing that it is to do ahead are time that is free to believe in evidence do what is proper care for the mentally ill but as the court decision is not yet closed must be achieved to force the captain to get a crown jewel what is going well and as I'll be right there in the house rented for get together, there is what to say when we are to safeguard the global troubles, and as he must know what to do in weakness save the human race being careful not to cross the eastern border, but kindness is established it must have a chance to participate in the competition organized by the organizers who are old enough that everyone agrees to finally say that we're happy to do something for the birds affected by the age limit

Aucun commentaire: