when is it now

mardi 29 septembre 2015

we must believe that everything is small even when it's good

we must believe that everything is small even when it's good so that for years we have fun good time to laugh but why we still do not know why it's like that, and in fact even more to savor the moment that is not the one to which I devote more time but with this madness that is always going in the direction of the length, I see very well why you can not fly because one finds in one place ways to spend quality time, what happens when one is happy and that everyone thinks the same, but what is most worrying is precisely the role of the inspector, which makes me think I have to empty the tank within two hours, it'll be just because I do not usually do that but I think I can do it, because after all I am who I am and I do will not let me because in my eyes I think it's the best show I attended since I freed myself of a weight that prevented me to look at life with rapt attention for all free space can be used to make change, but here we always pay with a credit card, it's easier and it's lighter in the wallet, and then the moon is white, what does it made from outfitters in railway accidents are the number of 11,000 by this time opening the old convolution with moments of madness, but to know it like I'd rather wait until next week because I am expecting a big shipment of small springs I'll use my machine to make sausages, it seems to me, because in my mind there must always be an idea ahead of those wanting to copy me, and I know there are some who have decided to Dam to my car to stop me from making an exit to go into the woods to look for holly but I have another idea, I'll rent a helicopter and then we'll see who will be the strongest, but I don ' not have what it takes for the device lands on the roof of my house I have to quickly make a door for me to the time comes, open it and jump into the helicopter, then take a Another time to see what can be improved

Aucun commentaire: