when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

the first is in this sense that everything depends on the end

the first is in this sense that everything depends on the end, like what all is in balance what happens right away without waiting for life tumbles at a high speed, no time to choose, we must go in a matter of survival, as there is a time in life where everything happens and there in the hope of finding a passage time is lost and it crashed because we do not know how to do when it derailed, we are so used to quietly ride we can not imagine that one day it goes into the hole, then for short, I count my days, I have one thousand package, but inside there is a weight that bothers me that I can not remove, it's about the pleasure of seeing the light, but how to be absent without disturbing because pou me I want to make no wave, everything is calm, all is well, I breathe calmly, I know what to do in case of failure, and I do all that it takes to live as long as I can, which means I will not go immediately to the pad because for me freedom is not free This happens in reproaches lucky to others and I thought that we could have both, but that's why I am always on the way, I still do not understand that everything is over and that if I want to go further we will have to be more imaginative, because this pleasure to see that everything is blocked, it is necessary that I remain more lovable, and this is another case when I do that I am no longer in joke, because at this point of the conversation we will have to extend the tickets, because for me the purpose exceeds permanent conditions, which gives me an advantage because I do not forget that what is said outside the limit has not, as I do all around, there is a way to get by, you have to press the red button, but for lack of boldness I still have some in the ice age which gives me icy pleasures, but who can I time remains closed, so I have to take more personal means to have space to say all the time that is necessary to warn the witness is no longer open since the cheater wanted all taken by surprise, in response we wanted to play dead weight and as always there are those who are concerned, so to be in the right position I continue to be included on my list a prestigious name that gives me access bookstore

Aucun commentaire: