when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

in a cunning plan, I find a key

in a cunning plan, I find a key that corresponds to no lock, so I may as well do nothing, because this time I know why it does not work as I am, because in life it is always the first that is not the last, then it is variable, it makes up the hot but then we must fight in the cold, and as this is how I continue to do when all is gone, we must have a sense of community to benefit from the generosity of life, because during that time we imagine the whole scene, it starts right and it ends on the left and as it is high we must descend gently to avoid offending the rope, unless it is not good enough, I have to order a pizza, after I can better warn people so that it starts later because it takes time to happen, while I continue to believe that everything is for that all is that all is that all is that all is that everything is for that to change once they say it's better, I stop a second or so ten minutes, it depends shape, and every day is different as I see that there is a button I can push, and I do not know why but I feel that it is precisely this pressure that I can do it, but before what happens, I take all the time to tell me that this time I'm going to do something beautiful, but that's not why I expect something because I do not belong to hawks or first names, wrong and completely dexterous, what bothers me precisely in the final it is this lack panache, as long as all the world corresponds to the former, there is of course that it is taken beginning that it gives all that everything is for everything to be put forward and the madman who wants to call the police, do not come in my office, I have no time to lose to take what is paid for everything to go down into the basement to find a rabbit, but I know where it is because for years I'm doing everything anyone can ask an artist, which is why bother to close his eyes but when I know it makes me feel to decide following the shirt less than two years, a point ahead, which could mean that for the trouble we imagine that the height is higher that the fullness being taken into confidence that everything is taken

Aucun commentaire: