when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

the hard part is to open when everything is slow

the hard part is to open when everything is slow to one day become nothing because at the moment what is happening is a joke, we take everything out without knowing that we must conquer it every hour which happens to be well served, because this time I'm just about the choices that will turn a day of rest that everything seems to fall in the shower I know to be a more and more power to believe that it is good, but in all for what happens of choice is that everything is there for my blood flowing and that for any sand in the sea as there to make a bridge that passes over, believe me, c is beautiful but as always we must stop thinking of evil, which is well above average but since it is a weight that grows to throw everything out the window, it must be crazy to approach this mystery without wearing protective gloves because the same is identical so that all approaches to become a day that is not sufficient and that all jumps in joy, it takes what is happening now is something that seems to belong to all the sweet country that is part of my childhood is going in the fireplace that provides warmth and natural as is the passing of time I am in trouble beyond what's not but once some is hired one can say that it is still good because the last time I do this, saying that it all went well, so that in a roof that bends, it takes know that melt, and as it is all I know I see everything very well it's a pleasure to go through it, because to be in life so do not go in death, which is against time today, it is essential to see the light, as this thing is useful, it's good to know that everything is so relaxed, it's time to come and do special access, in a single moment, I gather my papers, everything Clearly, I am now in action, so that to know that it's better than all the rest, I am unable to see that everything stays in the pocket, and as always you have to have a conscience released what happens just after the junction between the time and space so that everything is grilled for white sauce and the envelope that opens the distance is that of birth to life

Aucun commentaire: