when is it now

mercredi 30 avril 2014

be it new or

be it new or should we expect everything to be determined so as to resemble old antennas that swept the coast to see if cod came on Saturday night, but that's for tourists here because we know that it all depends on the time of the tide as it is currently the most interesting if one wants to know why it is this wonderful fish that do not bother to open his mouth so we happy when everything goes well, but as far as I eat my meals , I see it still bothers me in this situation, because I do not have a habit of deceiving those I love, so I must be careful not not hinder me when I can go fast, that's why I decided not to go there for the entire region by which I am one that does not happen then when will I therefore released it's getting long, 20 years of marriage, it's not as if I was locked up , I can go out , but when I think of all those days of happiness , I wonder how it was , it was not not a subject you learn in school , so how can do for 20 as if it was a day that repeats for 7300 days , this is crazy but it is reasonable , it is not crazy , we live every day as they looked like the first day , it becomes necessary , it puts the time at the beginning we advance in every direction, we do not know each other , and then the years pass , we do not want to know , everything is decided in common, there is more space conquest, because around it is black, it should not be confused sea and land, in regard to the couple there fusion of elements, all advance and all back together , so we can not get out , you're stuck in a hypnotic dance, but now I must admit that it passes me over the head, which I thought it was Friday before Saturday, I have to redo the entire production of words, this is a game that swings one day yes , not a day like this and you can still look out the window , so that it heats a little sun gives time , then we do not here because we no longer pay time, it became too expensive, so what's left to do is hold out until the arrival of the cavalry, a little further I see a due to fly to Berlin, it's a dream I've had since I was a kid and my grandmother told me that her husband was shot dead by a German , then I realized that the Europe is built around the French and German couple, so I said to rid Europe of the peoples and spend time to give us a good dish

Aucun commentaire: