when is it now

lundi 28 avril 2014

how long I'll be in more

how long I'll be in more tender because it's hard to admit that one is in a sense we did not choose but it is even more interesting because the drive is accurate , it can not go elsewhere, it is a step closer and when it changes it must be said otherwise it is considered a rebel , and that I do not know why I prefer to go right from my childhood I always had the same feeling when a craving passes not as in as broad a field I do not bother pinching an angel to tell me what to do, I just keep watching what happens , I rating changes , the arrival of internet, electric cars and anything that can pass through the eye of chance , it is as safe as the previous month passing through wide acceptance for a hundred years it is in places that are not as tight today , is that the weight of life will disappear in favor of the light so that everything is attributed to an equality which provides no discontent for it to be as beautiful useful, a message of peace and love, nothing more or less, just a balance that has its source in divine justice , but this is perhaps a dream does it take death to discover this dream world , there is in life so gambling we lose the head, back and entire slope must have some equipment , sea view , a set of peers crashing on the six and that everything is under control a little mustard which opens the nose, this is why am in a month three times , because here it continues I pass regularly on the road in a red wine that does not open easily we are in the position to go to the table without having a problem that the whole body is still around , but that's kind of why I'm sure you have done everything I can so that everything is possible one day I'll be even closer to feel the wind from the sea

Aucun commentaire: