when is it now

mardi 29 avril 2014

believe that this is possible

believe that this is possible is like closing your eyes and wait for the dream is true get the highest score before the time that is unable to get up, but this is not what I'm looking forward to be revealed that I would first like to go there for 'm in a situation that I chose , it may be impossible to do, but what matters most is wanting to do it, then what can be true or false is not what counts , it's a way like any other stories to be in or out, but when it can go, so I'm looking for a wall to lean against me , that's why I'm in a present time for everything I want to be in a good time, even though I know that everything is precious , we must make a choice , however , we must decide , not everything is possible, in advance life , pointing in the direction we think is the closest to what we are, this is the only possible direction , there are not two , it is an experience that sinks , fingers in the nose , words that fly , measures of coffee, in the snow , time that rain and I aging , by cons I am careful not to do the opposite of what I think, so I can always go and see how I can do to get better , but that is another question, for the moment I think I can do something that gives me joy, because it is here and now possible, one step after another , tiny but means a huge dream in his head so that one day in the next issue , so that in the history of life I am the one by which it is what, since the train is going at high speed, and that everything is in a way that goes farther and farther , that's why I'm waiting , I know that somewhere someone is waiting for me , so I have do what it takes to put me in a good position not to miss the appointment, it is a choice that lights for the path is traced , in a time as lenient as possible

Aucun commentaire: