when is it now

mardi 29 avril 2014

what is now happening

what is now happening is an energy research for the next circle I'm still in the same place between boredom and pleasure, surely to be what I have always been and will not change life , I prefer to go further in the same direction to dig a hole for me to sleep one day my whole eternity, but for now I enjoy it and do it again and also it like that I'm still in the trigger as if I was a shot but I 'm like that , which is not ready yet, but one day it will be that, then I can do it , another step in my life, now I have two, my birth and my marriage to my wife, I do not know if I have no other that knows the future, I know what I like I grow potatoes, a little water, sun and love , then we can always cook in oil, it is a pleasure that will not stop at my death , then it will be another attempt to what they want, it is not easy, you obviously know what you want and just that it takes a lot of time because we do not teach school children how to reach the ultimate happiness which is to be in life in the right place , this course is personal, it is accessible to everyone, but few people do it because it requires high availability and long persistence over several years , so people prefer to live without wonder it is their place, they have a light vision of happiness simply , it's light and it can break a shock in life, whereas if one seeks valiantly his place, if it occurs , it is as hard as rock, it does not change , it is still a situation, because in life that spins , there are still places that are thousands of years and that the living may wish to take and then what provided in this site, it is a responsibility , it fits into the history of humanity , in memory of all those who have tried to find them, I say thank you for having started before me

Aucun commentaire: